Xabber for PC is an android communication application designed for Jabber clients. Xabber for PC provides multi-account support as it allows easy switch between different accounts. Xabber for PC has an inbuilt support for Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts. Xabber for PC provide you a feature through which you can export your history in your SD Card. Xabber for PC also help in grouping contacts and much more and also tells you about typing notification. You can also form a shortcut of Xabber for PC in the home screen. Enjoy all this for free by just clicking on the link given below.
With 4.1 rating given out off 5 by the Xabber users so far,Google Play Store reporting over 1,24,120 downloads so far with the users worldwide.
This app has been working nicely with the different android smartphones, tablets or other android gadgets. But, today in this tutorial you will be able to run Xabber for PC android app with the step by step explanation given below.
How to Download Xabber for PC ?
You can download Xabber in your PC by any of the two methods given below:
Method 1: This is the simplest method for downloading as you can here directly download Xabber for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: If you have android emulator installed on your PC or Computer then you can directly download Xabber for PC just by searching this app on your emulator search section. Many android emulator software are available on the internet like Bluestack etc which can be used to download this app.
You may also like reading this:
- Download Tile Breaker for PC – Tile Breaker for Computer
- Download Eredan Arena for PC – Eredan Arena for Computer
- Download Underworld Empire for PC – Underworld Empire for Computer
- Download Flintstones for PC – Flintstones for Computer
Features of Xabber for PC:
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact’s information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone’s contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
How to Install Xabber in Your PC?
Step by Step instructions for installing Xabber are as follows:
Step 1: In this step you need to download the .apk file of the Xabber application. You can download Xabber.apk file from any of the two methods mentioned earlier in this post.
Step 2: Download Bluestacks Emulator, an android emulator to run android apps on your PC. If you have not having installed earlier on your PC, then you can through this link to understand how to work with Xabber App Player.
Step 3: Now after finishing installation of the emulator , you just need to locate your app Xabber for PC which you downloaded in Step 1
Step 4: Click the android emulator icon and install Xabber for PC. By clicking on the Xabber app icon, it will launch your app and now you can run Xabber app on your PC and enjoy it.
Xabber app is ready to be used on your PC or computer, if you face any difficulty during the tutorial please write to us below in the comment section.