Hey friends, you will be familiar with lots of image editing apps, however most of them either doesn’t contain all features or if they consist of all features, their use is quite difficult. But to your surprise, PicsArt for PC is totally different as it takes editing image to the next level with a lot of ease. App developer says, PicsArt, a platform where everyone becomes a great artist and again what they assure is absolutely true for PicsArt. You can bring out your inner artist with powerful all-in-one camera, photo editor, collage maker, and drawing studio.
With 4.4 rating given out off 5 by the PicsArt users so far,Google Play Store reporting active participation by the users worldwide.
This app has been working nicely with the different android smartphones, tablets or other android gadgets. But, today in this tutorial you will be able to run PicsArt for PC android app with the step by step explanation given below.
How to Download PicsArt for PC ?
You can download PicsArt in your PC by any of the two methods given below:
Method 1: This is the simplest method for downloading as you can here directly download PicsArt for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: If you have android emulator installed on your PC or Computer then you can directly download PicsArt for PC just by searching this app on your emulator search section. Many android emulator software are available on the internet like Bluestack etc which can be used to download this app.
Features of PicsArt for PC:
- An easy-to-use photo editor, providing a wide array of photo manipulation instruments such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, photo filters, live camera, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, text tool, and more.
- One of the largest galleries to discover novel artwork and be discovered as an artist
- Instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, or via email.
- A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background.
- It is easy to make collages and share in FB and Instagram.
- A drawing suite, including artistic brushes and layers
- Contests on photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design
- A photo camera, with multiple live filters.
- A large gallery of public images for co-editing
- Over 2,000 free thematic clipart images, frames, filters and collage frames
How to Install PicsArt in Your PC?
Step by Step instructions for installing PicsArt are as follows:
Step 1: In this step you need to download the .apk file of the PicsArt application. You can download PicsArt.apk file from any of the two methods mentioned earlier in this post.
Step 2: Download Bluestacks Emulator, an android emulator to run android apps on your PC. If you have not having installed earlier on your PC, then you can through this link to understand how to work with PicsArt App Player.
Step 3: Now after finishing installation of the emulator , you just need to locate your app PicsArt for PC which you downloaded in Step 1
Step 4: Click the android emulator icon and install PicsArt for PC. By clicking on the PicsArt app icon, it will launch your app and now you can run PicsArt app on your PC and enjoy it.
PicsArt app is ready to be used on your android phone, PC or computer, if you face any difficulty during the tutorial please write to us below in the comment section.