OLA for PC is a travelling application that allow one to book taxi anywhere in India. This application try to basically change the way of travelling in either in a new city or in home city by providing you a variety of different options taxi that could make your ride as well as the ride of your family safe and secure. As by making the use of this application you don’t have to wait for hours to fetch a taxi and also reduce dependency on others for like asking your friends to get you a taxi etc. So download it today only by just clicking on the link given below and enjoy the unlimited use of this application for free on just a single click.
With 4.0 rating given out off 5 by the OLA users so far,Google Play Store reporting over 1,24,120 downloads so far with the users worldwide.
This app has been working nicely with the different android smartphones, tablets or other android gadgets. But, today in this tutorial you will be able to run OLA for PC android app with the step by step explanation given below.
How to Download OLA for PC ?
You can download OLA in your PC by any of the two methods given below:
Method 1: This is the simplest method for downloading as you can here directly download OLA for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: If you have android emulator installed on your PC or Computer then you can directly download OLA for PC just by searching this app on your emulator search section. Many android emulator software are available on the internet like Bluestack etc which can be used to download this app.
You may also like reading this:
- Download Tile Breaker for PC – Tile Breaker for Computer
- Download Eredan Arena for PC – Eredan Arena for Computer
- Download Underworld Empire for PC – Underworld Empire for Computer
- Download Flintstones for PC – Flintstones for Computer
Features of OLA for PC:
- Cashless PaymentsGone are the days when you had to force dig your wallets to find the right change to avoid heated arguments. With the built in mobile wallet, you don’t have to either search for the right change or negotiate over tips. All you have to do is recharge any amount from Rs.100 to Rs.5000 like how you’d recharge your prepaid mobile balance, and you’re good to go. The best part is you can recharge even as you are in the cab so you don’t have to shell out cash, though cash payments will not be completely declined.
- Tracking and SecurityAs you book your cab online, you are notified about the details of the driver with the photograph which enables you in easy recognition. Also specified are the phone numbers and the cab number to make sure you’re boarding the right cab. What makes the Ola ride even safer is the new feature of tracking. By forwarding an SMS to a unique link, your loved ones will know your minute by minute whereabouts there by cutting out on your folk’s anxiety.
- Gift a RideYou can recharge your mobile wallet through net banking/debit card/ credit card and book a ride for friends and family. Once the person has reached his/her destination, you will be notified and the amount will be deducted from your Ola account. This feature is sure to work in favor of Ola.
- Airport booking made easyBooking a cab for airport calls for differential pricing and previously many had problems in settling for the right amount. For all those who hate the untimely price shocks at the boarding time, Ola has made it easier by giving the users the option for Airport booking with the price made clear. Also to make it further convenient, you can now prick the venue where you’d like to be picked up at on your mobile screens.
- ETAWith a view to make choosing easier, a single window helps you browse the different ETAs (Expected time of arrival) by comparing fares. Also the new feature allows you to estimate the fare from point A to B by different car category, giving information about the ride time.In a press release, “Providing customers a seamless travel experience has always been our priority. We are very excited about the possibilities that our mobile wallet offers and firmly believe that our customers will love this cash-free experience”, said an elated Harsha Kumar of Ola.Though Uber launched these features back in 2013, Ola seems to be trending up to the competition. A direct access to Google maps, hassle free wow cab rides, pioneering cashless payments that the cab industry never heard of, Uber has for sure set a path for the other cab companies to follow. Growing faster than ebay, this San Francisco startup has sure many things to teach other cabbys!
How to Install OLA in Your PC?
Step by Step instructions for installing OLA are as follows:
Step 1: In this step you need to download the .apk file of the OLA application. You can download OLA.apk file from any of the two methods mentioned earlier in this post.
Step 2: Download Bluestacks Emulator, an android emulator to run android apps on your PC. If you have not having installed earlier on your PC, then you can through this link to understand how to work with OLA App Player.
Step 3: Now after finishing installation of the emulator , you just need to locate your app OLA for PC which you downloaded in Step 1
Step 4: Click the android emulator icon and install OLA for PC. By clicking on the OLA app icon, it will launch your app and now you can run OLA app on your PC and enjoy it.
OLA app is ready to be used on your PC or computer, if you face any difficulty during the tutorial please write to us below in the comment section.